An in-house role to join our tuition team in Chelsea.
Bonas MacFarlane is one of the leading educational consulting firms operating in an exciting and growing industry. With international offices around the world, we are seeking a top candidate who has initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit.
You will be joining a young dynamic team in advising parents on tuition options, assessing and interviewing tutors, providing feedback on lesson reports, and organising tuition placements, both domestic and residential. We manage over 600 tutors so it is important that the right candidate is methodical in their approach, able to multi-task, and has a passion for education.
• Building client relationships and up-selling our tuition services.
• Managing tutors and clients.
• Managing tuition programmes.
• Work as part of a team. Liaising with your manager in order to provide a swift and comprehensive service.
• Software and administrative management. Ensuring client details are up to date.
• A candidate with an interest in education. Tutoring experience would be a bonus.
• Very organised with strong attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills both in person and on the phone
• Solid understanding of the UK public school system would be a huge benefit
We would be happy to chat on the phone, email or even have a quick coffee with anyone who may be interested.
Hours: Full Time
Job Posted: 25th February
Closing Date: 31st March
Start Date: April/ May 2019
Salary: based on experience