Bonas MacFarlane is seeking a top candidate for the role of Account Manager within the Consulting team.
The company has been at the forefront of the educational sector for 25 years, providing educational advice, consultancy and tuition to a wide network of clients. The young and vibrant team work closely with one another to focus on their clients’ needs, ensuring that the best fit for the student is at the heart of their work.
Bonas MacFarlane is arguably one of the leading educational consulting firms globally, operating in this young, exciting and growing industry. They are seeking a top candidate for the role of Account Manager within the Consulting team. There are currently 16 employees with Bonas MacFarlane. The Consulting team currently has five members, including two Directors. The successful candidate will interact daily with the company’s high net-worth clients and work closely with admissions staff at Independent schools and colleges across the UK. Internally, the candidate will primarily work with the Consultancy team and will enjoy a close working relationship with the Tuition and University teams.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts and ensuring these are regularly updated
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients including direct communication on a day-to-day basis
- Liaising closely with the Admissions staff at leading independent schools on behalf of clients
- Arranging clients’ itineraries in line with their personal schedules
- Attending meetings with Directors and clients both externally and internally
- Reporting on clients’ needs to the Directors
- Handling routine administrative tasks where necessary
- Professional and proactive in written and spoken communications
- An effective and cooperative team player
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Calm and polite telephone manner
- Works proactively, strategically and efficiently to meet all deadlines
- Familiarity with creating and maintaining databases
- Confident in use of Word and Excel with capacity to develop skills relating to online systems
- Ideally have experience working within the private client luxury services and/or education industry
- Have previous experience working within an account manager role
Salary: Dependent on experience, in the region of £28,000 per annum