An exciting tutoring opportunity to work in Dubai for Bonas MacFarlane Middle East.
Bonas MacFarlane Middle East is one of Dubai's most respected providers of private tuition and education consultancy. We have been in business since 2011, are based in Dubai’s Knowledge Park and fully licensed by the Knowledge and HumanDevelopment Authority (KHDA). We are a joint venture of London-based Bonas MacFarlane Education, which since 1992 has been one of the United Kingdom’s most established providers of private tuition and educational advice.
Bonas MacFarlane's aim is to enable young people to succeed in academia by delivering high-quality tutoring within an effective learning environment. Every year our team of tutors and consultants help hundreds of students of all ages and ability to reach their goals through tuition that is tailored to each child. Our approach to learning is broad-ranging, highly individualised and discreet. Our priority is to instil in children the confidence to become independent learners. As a result, our students have excelled at schools in the UAE and abroad, including top boarding schools and universities in the United Kingdom and the United States
- We are looking for experienced, engaging and motivated tutors to live and work in Dubai for the next five months
- The successful candidate should have demonstrable success in teaching the British curriculum, at the primary and/or secondary level. International Baccalaureate experience is a plus.
- Applicants will be required to tutor one-to-one and small groups of students in at least three of the following subjects up to A-Level standard
Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Economics,
- A valid driver’s license is a bonus
To start ASAP
An accommodation allowance, flights, visa and medical insurance are provided, as are paid holidays.
- Your tailored CV
Pending the success of the interview, we will require
- Two written references
- An attested Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) background check
- Your attested degree(s) and certification